5 Tips to Maximize Your BTL Vanquish
Results in Huntington
The BTL Vanquish in Huntington is a great procedure to reduce the fat you have in a specific area. Not only is it the first non-contact procedure for fat reduction, but it’s also extremely affective in its results. As a leading provider of the BTL Vanquish, Long Island Body Sculpting has some tips for you on how to get the most out of your BTL Vanquish treatment and experience.
Tips For Best Results From Weight Loss Treatment in Huntington
- Rest and beauty sleep. The BTL Vanquish is non-surgical, so you’ll be able to return to your normal, daily activities once the procedure is finished. It’s still important that you get enough rest and allow your body to rejuvenate after the procedure. This gives your body the time it needs to function normally again as it rids of the dead fat cells.
- Stay hydrated. It’s important to drink enough water to keep your body hydrated. As your body deposits all the dead fat cells, you’ll want to keep yourself replenished and hydrated as it goes through its natural processes. Make sure you come to your treatment hydrated and stay hydrated after it’s complete.
- Give the BTL Vanquish time. The results from the BTL Vanquish are not immediate. On average, it can take about three weeks to start noticing results, and a few months to notice the most dramatic results. During your wait period, it’s important to relax, continue your exercising, and maintain a healthy diet.
- Schedule a follow-up. When you set up a follow-up appointment at Balance Chiropractic and Wellness Center, we will be able to show you your before and after photos, and we can also gauge the next course of action. You may need to continue treatments in the same area or other areas. Patients who have more than one treatment tend to see faster and greater results. It’s your goal, and we’re here to help you achieve the best results as much as we can!
- Don’t ditch your diet. After you BTL Vanquish treatment, make sure you continue to eat healthy, get proper rest, and work out as usual. We see many of our patients feel more motivated to take care of themselves after a treatment. BTL Vanquish is excellent for fat reduction, but the maximum results will be achieved if you pair your treatment with a healthy lifestyle.
If you are looking for a successful, fat reducing procedure, hopefully these 5 tips have convinced you that the BTL Vanquish with Long Island Body Sculpting can help you achieve results! Call us today at Balance Chiropractic and Wellness Center in Huntington to schedule a consultation to see how the BTL Vanquish can help you achieve your goals.